From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:17:50 -0800
If it's that big of a company, ideally,  there should a "records
officer" at the different locations.  While I was in the NW, years ago,
a Records Manager was a third party defendant in a case where records
were destroyed too soon because the company was too big . That's when I
decided to get something in writing, stating I couldn't be held
responsible in case of a lawsuit.

How's the weather up Pacific NW these days? I was up there for 27 years
until 5 years ago.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone