Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:22:30 -0600
Sheila, In Microsoft Outlook you need to change some settings when you cut
and paste from a Word document. Before you cut/paste go to 'tools',
'options' and 'mail format'. Check the first block to change  your mail
editor to MS Word. If this block is not checked, Outlook is using a
plain-text editor. What happens then is that codes are substituted for such
things as a space (=20) and hard return (= >1). You can change this setting
at any time if you find that you don't like Word as your editor.