From:
"Robert L. Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:45:10 -0700
the Vancouver BC Chapter just had an excellent workshop titled "When
Disaster Strikes".  Two speakers with Hurrican Katrina experience were Rob
Perry, President , Greater New Orleans Chapter, ARMA International and
Marshall Oliver, BELFOR-Cromwell Restoration, which has done a lot of work
for Tulane University in New Orleans

Dr. Robert L. Bailey, CRM, MIT