From:
WILLIAM W LEFEVRE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:40:46 -0400
Dear All:

While I don't not have the exact figures for the ICRM election at my fingertips,
Bruce is correct in that it was just around 50% of the membership of the ICRM.

I'd also echo Bruce's comments about the upcoming ICRM elections.  Juanita's
email is  [log in to unmask] and she can give anyone information about the
ICRM election process.  You may also look at informtion on the ICRM board at
https://db.icrm.org/crm/index.jsp?submit_menu=119 including brief job
descriptions for board members.

BTW, my job on the ICRM board- secretary- is up for election this year and I'd
be happy to talk to anyone who may be interested in running for that spot about
what the job actually entails and how much time it takes.  I plan on running for
the ICRM board again and would urge any CRMs who are interested to consider
running.  Self nominations are welcome.

William LeFevre