From:
"Penta, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:38:25 -0700
I'd like to receive comments from anyone using the Canon DR-5060F Hybrid
system Document Scanner (also produces microfilm).  My agency is
considering the purchasing this product, and I'd appreciate any
information I could receive.  Please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask]  Thank you.  I would also be interested in
comment regarding any other model of hybrid scanner, especially strong
likes or dislikes.

Andrew Penta
Records Officer
Records Management Division,