From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 11:23:07 -0700
Wow, I though you would have multiple shredder recommendations by now, guess
I was wrong.
A lot depends on the volume of shredding you do. We have an MBM 5009C
shredder. It is quite large but can crosscut several hundred pounds of
material per hour. exact specs can be found at:

http://www.mbmcorp.com/

This is the second MBM machine we have had and they have proven to be
exceptional workhorses, we had the first one about 15 years and only
upgraded when the quantity of shredding started to take to much time. They
have a variety of shredder sizes to choose from. We shred approximately 200
boxes of material per month and other departments within the City schedule
usage as well

Another good product line can be found at:

http://www.whitakerbrothers.com/

Good luck,

John Guthrie
Records Manager
City Clerk Department
City of Oceanside

Attention recipients: All e-mails are captured by the City's server and are
retained for two years. They could be included as part of a public records
request