From:
Maarja Krusten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:13:03 EDT
This is for anyone who is following the controversy over the National
Archives' handling of classified information.  I posted this on the Archives List
this morning.  If any of you have wondered why so many of my comments about
records have a throughline about managerial obligations to protect subordinate
employees, the two excerpts from the New Yorker article that I extracted on HNN
may explain why I am so gun shy.

Maarja

Subj: Link to comments posted about NARA, secrecy, transparency, etc.