From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:44:43 -0700
My hat comes off to you Ma'am.  If you need advice on any of the RIM
"competencies".... This is the place to get it.  There are a number of
"old hands" on this listserve...  And if I can help in any way, let me
know.

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]