From:
John Montaña <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:02:45 -0400
How timely that the question of international records retention law should
come up - ARMA International is having a webinar on the very topic May 31,
followed by live chat with the presenter, a famous records retention
consultant. : )  Such a deal!

John Montaņa
General Counsel
Cunningham & Montaņa, Inc.