From:
Joe Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2006 07:32:25 -0400
Hammond Management Consulting, a professional association between Joe Hammond
and Stu Linden, seeks one or more Records & Information Management
professionals for contract work on scheduled client projects throughout North
America and Europe.  Eleven of these engagements involve hands-on records
archiving and box packing tasks, 8 hours a day for two to three consecutive
weeks each.  Other assignments could focus on collecting records and
information data leading to the preparation of Retention Schedules.  Immediate
destinations include Paris, Frankfurt, Milan, and San Francisco.  HMC will
look for:

•  Someone living in the greater New York City area who can survive
comfortably as a per diem, project-oriented subcontractor.  Others need not
apply.

•  A willingness to work hard, be part of a team, learn our techniques, and
see the Records Management consulting business from the bottom of an archive
box up.  No task should be considered too demeaning.  Our clients expect
results.  So do we.

•  Some experience with such RIM skills as taking records inventory, filling
out Archive Storage Transmittal Forms, interpreting Retention Schedules,
organizing client files for archiving, and working successfully with client
representatives.

•  A high stamina level, self-motivation, neat handwriting, basic MS Office
skills, and no fear of basement records storage vaults.

•  An ability to travel without restriction for two to three weeks at a time,
nationally and internationally.

HMC expects to hire one or more individuals for client projects that begin in
June.  Applicants with middle management and/or team supervisory experience at
a records storage vendor may well get our most focused attention.  Background
in financial services, securities trading, and/or investment banking would
also be a great plus.  We plan to pay you more per day than you would have
ever believed possible for such menial but necessary tasks as box packing and
transmittal form processing (if done correctly).  Our clients view this work
as critical to their reorganization and facilities management initiatives.
HMC prides itself on doing it well.  Success will be measured in end-of-day
box counts.

Please send your resume electronically in MS Word or PDF format to:

For further information about our Firm, visit our web site at:

www.hammondconsulting.org

If this work suits you, long term consulting opportunities with HMC can
develop.

Joe Hammond

Hammond Management Consulting
Website:  http://www.hammondconsulting.org