From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 18:57:17 -0400
This is probably the same kind of frat boy cronyism that got Bownie placed
as head of FEMA. We saw what a heck of a job he did. So let the Neurosurgeon
handle it. It might help to bring our salaries and consulting fees up
considerably.

Cheers all,

Charles H. Childress, CRM
Records and Information Management Consulting, LLC
5 Powder Horn lane
Acton, MA 01720
978-635-1280 Office

-- This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business
sender.  Thank you.