From:
Susan Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 11:06:17 -0500
Hello!

I am posting this question on behalf our public relations office.  They
have been looking for a better way to organize their photographs/digital
images.  Currently the photographs/images are stored on CD or hard copy
with no method to search for a specific image.  They would like to be able
to identify each image with various information (person's
name/facility/date/etc.).  The images are used for public relations
purposes.  On their wish list is to make this information available to
everyone (in the School of Medicine, university, and possibly all our
alumni).  How do other public relations offices manage this type of
information?  Is anyone familiar with a software program that specifically
manages photographs/images for public relations purposes?  I am also
looking at other options but thought the knowledge of this group would be a
great help to them.  Please contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for your comments.

Susan

Susan Carlson, CRM
Records Manager
University of North Dakota
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Records & Information Management Program - Room 1909
501 N. Columbia Road, Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND  58202-9037
Phone (701) 777-6122
Email:  [log in to unmask]