From:
"Pike, Heather" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 12:36:50 -0400
All, I tried to post earlier and I believe it did not make it, so will
try again.

What software are rm's in this list serv using to manage their digital
images? Anyone storing blobs in Oracle?  We are looking at options...
(currently we use a FileNET CS 4.0 at Environmental services for last
three years)  Any feedback as to type of software or architecture that
is working for maintaining a repository for straight rm is appreciated.

Regards--

Heather Pike