From:
Brent Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 13:53:16 -0400
That's a pretty narrow focus for determining ROI.

What about time spent accessing paper VS. online documents?

If you never have to retrieve the Records, that might be a fair cost
comparison. Most of my clients like to be able to retrieve their Records,
which is much more costly with paper than electronic.

I managed an imaging project for the City of San Antonio that had an ROI of
4.5 months on a $40 K project.