From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 09:45:29 -0700
This is also a good publication for those preparing to take the CRM
examinations.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 05/22 8:11 AM >>>
Apparently, the Robek book is back in the ARMA Bookstore.  A
list-serve
member just informed me that they had recently purchased it and I was
able to locate the listing.
Information & Records Management
Author: Mary F. Robek, CRM, Gerald F. Brown, CRM, and David O.
Stephens,