From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 13:00:40 -0700
On 5/22/06, Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> You might want to change number 1. to CEO's instead of RIMs. I'm just
> sayin...

Actually, I think CEOs look FANTASTIC in orange jumpsuits, but if this
person's management was asking her to provide 10 reasons why they SHOULD
DISCARD IT IN 90 DAYS and she was able/willing to provide it, I'm not sure
the CEO would hang for the action.

This is one reason I think RIMs need to be very conscious of their actions,
and make sure when they provide advice/recommendations to their employers,
they cite the sources of the information rather than take responsibility for
it on their own.  If you're a consultant, it's different... but speaking
form past experience, we know how to spin a disclaimer pretty well.

Larry
--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA