From:
Michelle VanAllen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 13:49:10 -0400
Stephen-
We are using the Open Text livelink product. We just started our pilot
which is our property management group. We also have documents ranging
from letter size to e-size drawings. We are using the ECM product as
well as the RM and Physical Objects modules. I would be glad to answer
any questions you have about Livelink, but keep in mind we are only in
the pilot phase.

Michelle S. VanAllen
Supervisor Records and Administrative Services
Santee Cooper
PO Box 2946101
Moncks Corner, SC 29461-2901
(843) 761-8000 ext. 5340

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/24/2006 12:04 PM >>>
I am looking into proposing a records managemetn program for a growing
real
estate development and construction company. I am currently tasked
with
addressing their home office of about 250 full time employees, but
must
consider the potential to roll out to 5-7 offices around the country.
My
quandry is this: The organization will certainly need a
document/records
management application, but am not sure if I am considering the most
appropriate applications. They need a system that can manage records
regardless of format. So far, I am considering Interwoven's
RecordsManager and Open Text's LiveLink. (All of their e-recs are
created
using MS products or Adobe; paper ranges from the usual to
architectural
drawings, plus 3D models.) If anyone has thoughts on either
application, or
can recommend another/better one, I'm all ears.

Thank you in advance,
Stephen
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Stephen E. Cohen, MLIS
Records Manager & Archivist
Work: [log in to unmask]
Home: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 203-376-5535
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Confidentiality Notice:
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. This communication may contain
information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named
addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately either
by phone or reply to this e-mail, and delete all copies of this
message.