From:
"Cox, Cathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 09:56:18 -0400
I can certainly sympathize with you.  I work for an international
manufacturing company with over 7,000 employees.  I'm the Records
Management Coordinator one day a week-- the rest of the time I work as
Executive Assistant to the President.  I've been pushing to make my RM
position full time, but so far they haven't seen the need.  If you have
any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Cathy Cox