From:
Robin Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:12:16 -0600
Dear Colleagues -
My email address book threw a shoe today and has sent my internal
message to the List.  My apologies for adding to the noise level.

While I'm at it - Idaho State University will be publishing a Records
Program Guide and General Records Schedule document later this summer.
The University instituted its first central records and information
management program in May 2000.  The final version of the program
document and related materials are available at
http://www.isu.edu/infomgmt/   For any university, college or technology
school just getting started on RIM, I would be happy to share details of
the processes that have been applied here.

Please feel free to send feedback or questions to me at any time.

Robin Wilson
Records Manager
Idaho State University
Campus Box 8089
Pocatello, ID 83209
208-282-3251

Your message  dated Mon, 05  Jun 2006 10:54:14  -0600 with subject  "RMAC -
locale for meeting with President" has been successfully distributed to the
RECMGMT-L list (1677 recipients).