From:
Kara Rubinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:22:19 -0400
I do realize the difference between a RM application & archiving.  Email
archiving is what my IT department has been calling the project.  My
questions were less about "which software is best" & more about "can we
remove users from the process with an automated system of classifying
emails for retention."

Thanks to those who have responded so far...