From:
Laura Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2006 17:27:35 -0700
Yes you would definitely do as Gary has mentioned.

  Laura Brooks, CRM, MLS

Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I think that if you change the retention period for a particular record
series the new retention would apply to all the records in that series that
you have in your possession, including older records.

Gary Vocks
Records Management Officer
Southern Illinois University
School of Medicine