From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:45:12 -0700
Have to say I like the idea of a retention period based on TEP (termites
eating paper)!

In my 28 years + in this field, I think the most interesting thing I ever
found was a perfectly flat and totally preserved tarantula spider that was
inbetween some really old engineering specification folders from a facility
in Arizona. Actually was rather artistic!

Another interesting item was a shrink wrapped toilet carefully stuffed in
the middle of a pallet of records from a buisness that was purchased several
years ago. This was a complete toilet including the seat and one of those
little seat covers.

Rock on!
And Porsches all around (I'm buying a classic - 1973 911T-K Coupe in speed
yellow so Bob Dalton watch out around 40th and Bridgeport on those early
Sunday morning trips to Trader Joes!)
Sharon Burnett
University Place WA