From:
Don Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:17:44 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to take the CDIA+ certification test next month and wanted to solicit advice from anyone on this list who has taken it.

I am not taking a live study course, but I have purchased a study package with recorded training sessions, books and sample tests.  I'm in the process of going through all that now.

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who can give me 'lessons learned' or tips they wish they had before they took the exam.  I'd particuralily like to hear from anyone who has taken the 'new' test.

Thanks in advance.  I'll post a write-up on my results here and on my website after the test.

Cheers,
Don