From:
Nanci Lima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:48:54 -0700
Hello,

I'm new to the listserv.  We are a small city (22,508 population) in
California looking for a Records Management Software that is easy to use
and understand, reliable with support, that can be use/accessed by
multiple departments at once and allows web access for the public.  We
are not looking for responses from vendors.  We are looking for user
problems, if you could choose again would you choose the same system,
what makes this system work for you.

If you could respond within 24 hrs. it would be greatly appreciated.

Nanci Lima
Secretary to the City Manager/City Clerk
City of Lemoore
(559) 924-6700
(559) 924-9003 Fax