From:
Dan Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 09:51:31 -0500
Hello all. Let me first re-introduce myself. I'm Dan Lewis and I've been the records manager for Zelle Hofmann Law Firm in Minneapolis for the past 13 years. I'm relatively new to the list (about a year), but have lurked on it off and on through the website.

My query is, how many of you work with or through your accounting departments? What type of work do you do for them in regards to your records (i.e. address changes, billing rates)? Or are these functions done entirely by your accounting departments?  The reason for my query is I seem to be more and more involved with doing data entry changes for accounting and less of the job of Records and conflicts.

Thanks for any and all responses in advance.

Dan Lewis
Records Manager
Zelle, Hofmann, Voelbel, Mason & Gette LLP
500 Washington Avenue So.
Suite 4000
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 336-9128

This message may be an Attorney-Client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and/or reply e-mail