From:
"Taylor, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:20:51 -0400
Dan,

We (the Records & Conflicts department) are responsible for the new
client/matter intake process for our firm.  This includes opening all
new client / matters in our accounting system, name changes, address
changes, or modifications of any kind.  I have the resources to do this
so it really does not interfere with our records management and
conflicts functions.  Hope this helps, thanks, scott

J. Scott Taylor
Records Manager
Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
Promenade II, Suite 3100