From:
"Allen, Sandra" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:44:20 -0300
Hi Dan - we work closely with AP and do scanning for them, along with
keeping their paper records.  We scan purchase orders and system
invoices.  We are a mid size utility with 2500 employees.  Our records
are centralized with "working" areas within our outside office.

Sandra Allen, Records Management Supervisor
NB Power
Fredericton, NB
Canada