From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:50:26 -0400
I hate to beat a dead horse but if a judge says a record is admissible then
it is admissible and no particular format will be able to evade the order.
Just for the record, everything is admissible.

Cheers,

Charles H. Childress, CRM
Records and Information Management Consulting, LLC
5 Powder Horn lane
Acton, MA 01720
978-635-1280 Work
978-621-2434 Cell