From:
Ghyslain Sabourin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:53:27 -0400
An interesting list of actions concerning disrespectful mascots can be
found here:

http://www.nativevillage.org/Messages%20from%20the%20People/timeline%20f
or%20Indian%20Mascots.htm

I find it amazing that so much "ink" [ASCII characters?] has been used
on this subject. The rhetoric used [such as in the UND President's
letter to NCAA] is positively apoplectic. The single/narrow minded focus
and self-righteousness is downright scary.

I've stopped Googling this stuff. It's just too depressing.

Ghyslain Sabourin
Director, Records Management
Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.