From:
Lisa Shimamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 10:00:54 -0700
Thank you for your input on the query data.  The pre-built queries
will include the following choices.
Queriers by Education Data - Degree, Major, Certification
Queries by Employer Data - Industry/JobTitle, Industry/Org Size
Queries by Employment Data - Job Title, Job Title/Type of Job (FT/PT or
Contract), Specialty, Specialty/Years Experience.
Queries by Location - ARMA Region, Country/State or Province, US/State, All
other Countries (Not US).

There will also be an option to access all of the data and using the filter
options in access datasheet view you will be able to custom filter the data
to find what you are looking for.

Since I am not a programmer by trade, this database is simply a display of
the data that is available based on the criteria that you define.  Knowing
how to use the filtering, sorting and datasheet features will make it easy
for you to find exactly what you are looking for in the data.  If you are
not familiar with using the filtering features in Access and working with
data in the Access datasheet view, it may be difficult for you to find what
you need.  But, you can always call on me for assistance and I will be happy
to help.

I hope this will work when all is said and done.