From:
"Russell D. James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 07:47:35 -0500
But, Steve, I think it is interesting to note that some writers are so good
at expressing the tactile/sensory side of their experience that one
experiences the smells, tastes, sounds, and touches they do, even when they
are writing online instead of on paper.  Paper is just a medium of
expression--good writers will be able to use electronic media in the same
fashion.

Russell D. James,M.A.
MLIS student
Louisiana State University