From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 07:27:19 -0700
Will they be reading the printouts..... Or will they be reading the
screen... Or whatever technology is available to them then?

GT

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]