From:
John Montaña <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:18:31 -0400
Not to be a Luddite, but it might actually be best to print them out on good
quality paper and put them in the family photo album, or family bible or
wherever written correspondence from family members is preserved.  They're a
lot more accessible to a lot more people for a much longer period of time in
a lot more situations this way than if kept in original format.  And, you
can still preserve the electronic copies for as long as they're readable.

J.

John Montaņa
General Counsel
Cunningham & Montaņa, Inc.