From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:29:27 -0700
Thanks Graham,

Actually I did see the entire thread. I was just watching how it
developed and was pretty shocked. Thanks for letting me know I can ask
you for assistance if I need it. I believe you when you say that you're
sure everyone else feels the same.

Steve Morgan
C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, Records Manager
(714) 438-3228 phone