From:
Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:06:17 -0400
A new standard was mentioned today in an article from Technology News.
Ms. Jessica Lila of DISA has kindly supplied it.  The standard was on
the AIIM website under arp1-2006 as title for download.

Thanks Jessica

Ms. Laura F. Bell
DOT Directives & Records Management
Office of the Secretary of Transportation
202-366-9761