From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 05:57:10 -0700
There is also a video clip on the same website. Not very informative,
but gives a few different views of the conflagration.

Many of us on the other side of the pond have also been touched by this
event and we are watching Iron Mountain's response very closely. I am
fielding some very difficult questions from management, particularly
when Iron Mountain states publicly that the fire suppression system
worked as designed. This was a modern (2002) facility, not some old
wooden late 19th century warehouse.

With two facility fires in the same week, Iron Mountain has some
explaining to do.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM