From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:23:39 -0400
On 7/14/06, Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> [...]

Very interesting considering that Salomon Smith Barney is most likely
subject to SEC17a-4, which requires that broker-dealers retain all
communications that occur between the broker-dealer and the customer.
The regulation does not define communication so one could broadly
interpret that to mean voice, email, snailmail whatever must be
retained.

Now does California law trump federal law? I'll leave that question up
to our resident legal minds. John what say you?

pak

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va