From:
robin tew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 06:29:58 -0700
Hello, everybody--
  A few weeks ago, I asked for some help in updating my records storage RFP, specifically in the area of evidence of compliance with fire protection requirements.
  A site visit is a major portion of our bid evaluation process in this contract.  After hearing your recommendations, I noted in the RFP that the site evaluation team would review copies of the most recent fire inspection report and the log of fire alarm system tests. Thanks for your help!
  If you would like to review the RFP, you can access it at:
  http://www.pinellas.k12.fl.us/purch/BIDS/Current_Bids/07-002pr724rfp.pdf
  The RFP is 37 pages long, but you would probably only be interested in pages 15-24, which include the mandatories, evaluation criteria, cost proposal, and site visit checklist.
  Robin Tew
Supervisor, Records Management
Pinellas County Schools
  . . . .hibernating during the hot afternoons, but still enjoying life in sunny Florida!