From:
Charmaine Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:20:27 -0700
I have been asked to write a white paper on the Accounts  Receivable/Collections processes. To identify the compliance and other business issues, document the typical workflow, and the escalation process.

We are requesting a short interview with the AR/Collections manager to gather this data. We would be happy to share the results of our interviews, with the organizations not being identified, with all respondents.

 If your organization has substantial collections an introduction via email to someone knowledgeable about the process would be most appreciated.

  Charmaine Brooks, CRM
  (208) 343-1904