From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:30:30 -0700
Hi Laura,

There are probably way too many to truly list. Of course, it all depends
on your specific needs. When you say deletion, are you talking about
electronic records only? At this point in time, we still have mainly
hardcopy records. We keep our files on the shelves for a year before
transferring them to inactive storage (off-site). I can make all of my
reports pretty much  as specific as I want by one or any combination of
the following: inclusive dates (date created, store open or closed, to
storage, date closed, archive/destroy date),  record series, org. unit,
file type, company (we have a few), vital record type and disposition. I
am sure there are other people on the list that generate different
reports such as legal hold, admin hold, etc.

The reports that I most commonly generate are:

Active
Closed
Ready for Transfer to Inactive Storage
Stored