From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:14:40 -0400
Nolene,

works), and not being a lawyer I'm probably not the best person to
evaluate its sufficiency, 2) we don't have one yet so I can't give you
any good advice (sorry!).

One question came to mind though, for the active documents that get
stickers applied, what will you do in the situation when the hold is
lifted but the documents are still active, or at least are not ready for
destruction?  Is there a place on the sticker to record the release
date?  Will you require some official initials next to the release date
entry?

Kudos to you for all of your efforts - and best of luck!

Julie
Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.