From:
"White, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:50:39 -0700
Hugh Smith said:
>I vote for County Line Bar B Que.  MMMMNNNN!!  All you can eat ribs,
>brisket, chicken and sausage with cole slaw, potatoe salad, homemade bread
>and then homemade ice cream for dessert.  It is amazing.  Plus they always
>have a balcony to sit out on to enjoy the view and have a beer.  Now that
>is a Listserv party.

The County Line has great food but maybe a bit too formal for this group.:>)
One of my favorite's is Rudy's (http://rudysbbq.com/), founded just north of
SA in downtown Leon Springs.  Nothing fancy, just great food.

Buy your meat by the 1/2 pound (.2268 kg for those on the metric system),
grab an ice cold Lone Star, pick a table outside and enjoy.  Life doesn't
get much better than that.  Their Jalapeno Sausage is out of this world.

Bruce L. White, CRM, PMP
San Diego, CA
TEL: 619-696-4671
FAX: 619-696-2534