From:
Graham Kitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:22:28 -0700
There is a place called the Blue Cactus, just north of Thousand Oaks on
Wetmore.  It was an old general store back in the late 1800's and has
since been converted.  It retains the old wood floors.

Food is good, and plentiful.

www.thebluecactuscafe.com

Graham Kitchen
Corporate Records Manager
Unified Western Grocers
5200 Sheila Street
Commerce, California 90040
Telephone:  (323)264-5200 Extension 4560
Cell:  (323)243-1865
email:  [log in to unmask]