From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:52:06 -0700
I gotta say, MAN.... am I glad I didn't start this/these threads about the
Listserv Party, the BBQ in San Antonio, Austin and elsewhere....

I TOLD YOU ALL IT WAS TOO EARLY!!!!!

That saind, I will once again remind everyone of these two wonderful
locations, designed specifically for these types of discussions:

can sign up to receive all the off-topic stuff you'd like.

And you can also try
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/RIM_Resources/where you can also
sign up for off-top[ic conversations and seek files, FAQs
and other informtion and resources to assist you with RIM Issues.

And, in the past, we have set up YAHOO Groups specifically for the Listserv
Party, so why not consider doing that again, eh?

Larry

--
Larry Medina
Danville, CA