From:
Lederman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:40:20 -0400
We are working with a govt. agency located in the New York City Area, who is
interested in retaining a records coordinator to assist in implementing a
records management program for an agency of approximately 200 staff.  The
agency has already established a central file room, file plan, retention,
storage area, library and an automated system.  It is expected that this
would evolve (after a 4 month contract beginning late August or September)
into a full time position.  This is a good starting position for a records
manager, for a high profile agency and connections to a larger government
records operation.
If you know of anyone interested in this opportunity please contact me by
email:
Paula Lederman
Lederman and Associates
416 482 6618