From:
joseph Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:34:34 -0700
Question to everyone in the engineering and archirtecture world:  how do you
store your large paper and vellum drawings?  We are reassessing the system
that we are currently using (adhesive backed mylar carrier strips from which
we hang the drawings in cabinets)  Thanks for you input!  Reply off list if
possible.

--Joseph Morris