From:
Jaspal Dugal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 07:09:07 +0530
Graham,

There is a host of software available - some freeware, some share and lots of "pay-ware" which is application independent and can be used to record repetitive keystrokes and create macros which will suit your application perfectly

go to dowload.com or downloadjunction.com or even google and search for Keystroke recording  or keystroke macro software and you'll get the whole spectrum of software which is available.

Basically you need something like what this vendor offers:

http://www.tethyssolutions.com/macro-automation.htm

Regards

Jaspal Dugal