From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:30:39 -0700
--- Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am traveling to Ireland on the 18th and will return on the 21st.
> Is
> there an ARMA Chapter in Dublin?

There are those who might suspect that you're going there to get a
"booster shot" from the Blarney Stone... <grin>

ARMA does not have a Chapter in Ireland. You could go to the My ARMA
section of the ARMA website and look for members who reside in Ireland.
(Unfortunately, there is only one.)

The Records Management Society has an Ireland Group.
http://www.rms-gb.org.uk/sigs/ireland You might want to look there and
see if you can make contact with folks.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM