From:
Paula Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 16:23:57 -0700
Dear Colleagues:

We have a new position at the University of California, San Diego, that
may be of interest.  The position will work directly with a Documentum
AX/RM environment and Cardiff Liquid Office forms design tool as well as
web site design and database management experience.

We are finally creating a new position within our very multi-faceted
department to assist in promulgating training initiatives and assisting
with writing and disseminating campus policy information.

Unfortunately, the position does not offer anything in the way of
relocation allowances.

For more information about the department, please visit:

http://adminrecords.ucsd.edu/Index.html

The link for the position announcement or to apply is:

http://joblink.ucsd.edu/bulletin/job.html?cat=adminp&job_id=40357

Paula J. Johnson
Director, Administrative Records
University of California, San Diego