From:
"Johnson, Earl <CTR>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 15:10:45 -0400
Hi Maarja, you are exactly right in the NARA does discuss and provide
some guidance as to scheduling the subject records.  I've read over that
material before and what I should've said was that NARA does not provide
a specific GRS that covers these kinds of records.  I am really looking
for actual retention periods that others are using to get a better feel
for scheduling actual web content as opposed to things like profiles,
passwords, security, etc.

Thanks so much for your response.
Earl

Earl Johnson, Jr.